hello friends in Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

magna

My name is Magna.. It is wonderful to be on this site... I'm from South-Africa, my home language is Afrikaans. I would like to have a chat now and then with christians all over the world. My English tenses is not always right, but I'm sure you people will understand me. I'm 49 years, falling in the elder group but love young people and looking forward to talk to people who already been christians over many years, so that we can share our experiances in walking and living in Christ. Thanx for sharing your time with me, if you do! God bless!

S

SamIam

hi magna! im sam... nice to meet you

A

amanda3128

hello there i'm amanda

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Hi Magna!

Yep I understood you fine.

By the way, I used to drive a Magna! Best car ever.

P.S. I will be in south africa next year for world cup, hooray!

Welcome...

S

SamIam

Magna if you would like to see this cup he is reffering to................ go to his profile page

M

magna

hello there i'm amanda
hELLO Amanda... what are you doing to day girl.... I'm so frusrated because I try to figure out this website... you can go and visit www.love-liefde.co.za to see more about my life and what i'm doing if you have the time... Be blessed... my new first friend in this site!

S

sweetie36

Hello!!!! Magna...................................................................................................................................

Jun 5, 2009
My name is obadiah...It is wonderful to be on this site... I'm from indian,, . I would like to have a chat now and then with christians all over the world. My English tenses is not always right, but I'm sure you people will understand me. I'm 24 years, falling in the elder group but love young people and looking forward to talk to people who already been christians over many years, so that we can share our experiances in walking and living in Christ. Thanx for sharing your time with me, if you do! God bless! My address:
Thota.Obadiah
s/o.T.Bhushanam,
House no:1452
Suraram colony,
IDA Jeedimetla,
Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh,

24f

Hey there!!

Welcome to CC! I'm sure we will chat soon! x

F

faith79