Hello friends!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Annika

Hi to anyone who is reading this!

W

wwjd_kilden

hi and welcome :)

A

Annika

Oh thank you!!! I'm a bit unsure of what to do and how this works so very pleased about your reply. Hope you are well! I'd like to just hang around a little and watch from a distance as it were - I've never done anything like this before!

W

wwjd_kilden

Well, I see you already figured out how to post.

There are different areas from different things.

Bible discussion is for debate and bible related questions
Miscelaneaous forum is for stuff that dont fit in the others
Prayer requests is obvious
There is also a family forum , mostly used for asking advice

to chat, click the banner to get a menu beneath it with some drop down boxes
select if you want to use can and mic, and click chat now

A

Annika

Thanks so much! That's very kind of you, to explain. Yeah, have been reading bits and pieces in different topics now and really enjoying it! This is great stuff! Many thanks for your help. I'll go and explore further then . . .

W

wwjd_kilden

:) Happy to be of use