Hello From A New Member

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Forgiven_Much

Greetings All,

My name is Ed. My user name is Forgiven_Much. I live in the USA in North Carolina. I am seeking to meet new friends. It is difficult to meet believer friends. I hope to make new friends here. I am 41 years old. I have never been married. I would like to talk, share stories, and discuss the Word.

God Bless you all.
Ed
[email protected]

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Hi Ed hows it going!

A

ANewCreature

Hello and welcome to CC enjoy the site and ur walk n Christ

B

Bunnyxkitty

Hey ^^ Welcome here =)

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hello and welcome to CC. I hope you love the site and find great friends!!

B

Brian64

Hello, you are most welcome. I hope cc is the right place for you where you will find things you have been searching for.

B

buckeyegirl700

Hi welcome to the site