Hello from a old newbie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 28, 2024
Hi I’m Brother David just checking out Christian social media sites and found this chat site. Hope it will be a good platform to chat and discuss matters of Heavenly nature. I’m based in Norfolk Uk but travel around the UK a lot.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Hi I’m Brother David just checking out Christian social media sites and found this chat site. Hope it will be a good platform to chat and discuss matters of Heavenly nature. I’m based in Norfolk Uk but travel around the UK a lot.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome. Praying your hope comes true in some
kind and respectful discussions found herein.

I see your favorite verse is the main one in my own ministry to others.:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

My favorite is 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18.

Looking forward to more great interactions...

Please be Very Richly Encouraged And Edified In The Lord
Jesus Christ, and in His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided.

Amen.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Welcome BrotherDave! Glad you found this site, hope you have many blessed times of fellowship here. I'm in Scotland. I used to have a great-uncle in Norwich, have many happy memories of that part of England. God Bless You :)

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
I hope you are a good reader and talker, it’s a bit non stop here. 🤭
What a blessing.
I wish I had more time to interact more than I do.
But the work of God is great here, and “the labourers are few.”

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Brother Dave.
We are glad that you have joined the fun and fellowship we have here. There are many interesting members here so look through the forums to find a thread that interests you then join in the discussion. You will soon have many new Christian friends. May our Heavenly Father bless and keep you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
HI glad to have you joining the CC discussions! I'm sure with the variety of topics, you'll find many you'll want to join in on, or start one yourself. God bless & keep you BrotherDave🙏💕

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
BLANK IMAGE FOR TEXT MESSAGES - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
Friendly.png

'Hope you become spiritual enlightened and to guard your heart
against worldly imaginations that abound.'