Hello from Florida!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Whyllow

Hi! My real name isn't Whyllow (It sounds like Will Oh... not Why Low...) It's actually a nick name that I've had for the past year or so.

I'm a 23 year old single mother. My favorite past times are being with my son, watching movies, martial arts, and a few other random things ^.^

I can't wait to get to know everyone here!

N

NMsmile

Best wishes. I hope that you enjoy the site as much as I have. WELCOME.

W

Whyllow

Thanks! I already am ^.^

W

Whyllow

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I had a blast chatting it up last night with everyone!

L

LadyBlue

I'm a single mom also. Welcome aboard!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Whyllow Hello welcome to Christian Chat.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Whyllow, and welcome to Christian Chat.

W

Whyllow

I'm a single mom also. Welcome aboard!
I've noticed there are a lot of single mom's here. Which is a huge relief for me. I'm going to be asking a ton of questions about single mom stuff!

C

cec4me

Hi and Blessings Whyllow, Hope you have a great time and me lots of new friends here. God Bless cec4me...