Hello from Illinois

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 17, 2022
Hello from IL. Nice to meet you all in this crazy world. I am a CNA in my local nursing home full time, am married to the man of my dreams, and have a beautiful 5 year old boy and an angel baby, and an adorkable fur baby dog named Opal.

I am not here for dating purposes so please do take that reminder gently into consideration when viewing my profile. Hope to converse with you all soon! I like to be active in chat as well!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello from IL. Nice to meet you all in this crazy world. I am a CNA in my local nursing home full time, am married to the man of my dreams, and have a beautiful 5 year old boy and an angel baby, and an adorkable fur baby dog named Opal.

I am not here for dating purposes so please do take that reminder gently into consideration when viewing my profile. Hope to converse with you all soon! I like to be active in chat as well!
Hello and welcome to our fellowship here at Christian Chat. We look forward to meeting you in the forums. My dogs Rebel and Diesel send Opal a Hello Bark! :)

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Welcome.
And some of us old married guys are just fine with you not being here for some sort of hookup.

And I am going to do my best not to hold your Yankee heritage against you...long memory concerning the war of Northern Aggression and carpetbaggers.

However...
I am planning on a reverse carpetbagging adventure here soon. Illinois and Wisconsin and Michigan are having a lot of bakeries going bankrupt. So I'm planning on coming up there to relieve some of them of their equipment.

So I guess some of that reverse redneck discrimination is due.

So I guess we can call it even and try to be friends.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg :)
"Worked on first addition of State Farm Ins. in Bloomington and retired
out of Peoria...back in the day." :)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

hello and welcome from down south in Georgia.

God bless you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and glad the Lord led you to CC! Hope to see you around the Forums, God bless you and your family!