Hello Hello (:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RamforChrist

Hello everyone! I am new to this whole ordeal, but it is pretty exciting to know that I'm in the midst of thousands of other Christians! I am just about ready for judgement day, so if our Lord and Savior could please come and take us all home, that would be AWESOME, any day now... :) I look forward to meeting everyone! Have a wonderful day.

Your sister in Christ,
Megan

G

godovermoney

hello megan!!! how are you? and welcome to cc!!!!!!! :)

R

RamforChrist

Oh this is exciting! I am awesome, how are you?! Any idea about how to put a picture on here instead of my flag (not that I don't love this great nation)? :D

R

RamforChrist

Nevermind! Looks like I figured it out haha.

G

godovermoney

lol! yah looks like you did! and i couldnt be better the good lord has blessed me with another day :)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Hi, Ram. Thats a pretty picture :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello RamforChrist welcome to Christian Chat.

R

RamforChrist

Awe thank you all. Christians rock. I was having some doubts today but God has come through once again... as he always does!

A

Alex_Nikkdo

Welcome Ram!