Hello Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

angelice

Well my name is Adolfo, but u can call me Adu :p...i have 22 years old and im from México, i received Christ in my heart ate age 12. I love photopgraphy, drawing, to paint, to sing (im part of my Church´s Choir) and swiming (not professional just like hobbby lol).

Im so glad to find a place with people who love the Lord as I do:D, so im interested in meet people from every part of the world.

So...Hello to everyone!!! i will try to speak the best English that i can :)

Last edited:
N

Neze

You are mostly welcome, there's no other better place to be than on the CC. Welcome once again God bless you and enjoy the tour.

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC, I pray that you make lots of friends. God bless

P

Phoenix

Hey Adu!! welcome to CC!!! So glad to see you here! What sort of things do you like to draw and paint??

A

angelice

Thnx everyone! :D...well i love to draw every kind of things: surreal things, nature, people...i love draw comics too :p

L

LovingtheLord

Hi Adolfo welcome, if it gets hard you can always count on google translater xD

B

Bobbyking

Hi Adu,

Welcome to CC! We look forward to know you. And I also look forward to your comics too!

I

izzy34ig

hello is anyone here

A

angelice

Tnx ;) and yes...i guess im here izzy :p