Hello, I’m Eduardo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 14, 2022
Hello, I am Eduardo, 21 yo and I’m a Christian. It was very recently that I accepted this worldview, for 19 years I was a naturalist, everything was made out of matter. I started to study economics and I quickly discovered that it was a incomplete discipline because you only learn to read what happens, I wanted to know why it happens, so I started to study psychology. I found the wonders of metaphysics and it changed my perspective of reality. I feel the need to have a coherent point of view about everything, so my understanding of reality couldn’t have major contradictions. I started my journey to discover the best explanation of reality, what tells me why I exist, why there’s something instead of nothing. Christianity was the doctrine that made the most sense, but, due to my sceptical nature, I didn’t have faith. One day something clicked, I felt this overwhelming happiness when I was thinking about how GOD loves me... It was there that I felt the Holy Spirit, I never thought it could be possible to experience such a wonderful feeling, so pure…
That’s my conversion story, very simplified of course.
GOD bless

eXric

Mar 31, 2022
welcome here
welcome to the Christian family

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Eduardo nice to have you joining the fellowship and Forums at CC! I came to the same conclusion about God that nothing else makes sense but a loving purposeful Heavenly Father/Creator. Happy Resurrection week, God bless you!

Apr 14, 2022
Ed I spent 20 Years Being Vegitaring Barefott in A white Robe All over the USA and Mexico, Foloow your hear what does it Say, Become a Priest, Not Catholic.

Apr 14, 2022
I can not find the New thread Button, So I spent 20 Years Barefoot Vegetarian
, PREACHING JESUS

Apr 14, 2022
GOd is with me, Worthy Christains Banned me for asking about what the Bible says

blueskies

Apr 2, 2022
Pacific Northwest
I felt this overwhelming happiness when I was thinking about how GOD loves me... It was there that I felt the Holy Spirit, I never thought it could be possible to experience such a wonderful feeling, so pure…
Beautiful testimony, thank you for sharing. Hello and welcome to CC.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hello, I am Eduardo, 21 yo and I’m a Christian. It was very recently that I accepted this worldview, for 19 years I was a naturalist, everything was made out of matter. I started to study economics and I quickly discovered that it was a incomplete discipline because you only learn to read what happens, I wanted to know why it happens, so I started to study psychology. I found the wonders of metaphysics and it changed my perspective of reality. I feel the need to have a coherent point of view about everything, so my understanding of reality couldn’t have major contradictions. I started my journey to discover the best explanation of reality, what tells me why I exist, why there’s something instead of nothing. Christianity was the doctrine that made the most sense, but, due to my sceptical nature, I didn’t have faith. One day something clicked, I felt this overwhelming happiness when I was thinking about how GOD loves me... It was there that I felt the Holy Spirit, I never thought it could be possible to experience such a wonderful feeling, so pure…
That’s my conversion story, very simplified of course.
GOD bless
Hello Eduardo :) full of contradictions us Christians ... you the guilty sinner, Jesus the innocent one dying for your crimes.

only LOVE explains it.