Hello. I am new to this website.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aknovak25

Hello! I am new to Christian Chat and would like to get to know some fellow sisters and brothers in Christ. I have spent a little time in the lounge and found that it seems to be for people who know eachother. I typed a few general messages and I got a few hi's and whatnot, but no when was willing to strike up a conversation or answer my questions. I guess to me it just didn't seem to friendly or open. Then again it could just be me, maybe I misinterpreted things or maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. I was hoping to come across a chat room for mom's. I would really like to meet other Christians and start some online communication with people. I do not have any Christian friends where I live and I'm not affiliated with a local church at this moment either, since our old church pretty much fell apart. I've recently been exploring church online until I find a church nearby that we like and one that believes in Jesus as our savior and has a nursery for babies and toddlers, or even Sunday school class for little guys. I am 25, my name is Amanda, I'vd married for two years to a man named Steven, we have two little guys, Joseph who is 9 months old and Trenton who is 3 yrs. old. I love the Lord, I am a Christian trying to learn to live my life the right way.

L

lightbliss

Hello, welcome to Christian Chat :)

R

Rissa77

Welcome to CC, Amanda!

Sorry to hear about the lounge. :( Depending on how busy it is, sometimes it is like that. If I was in there at that time, you wouldn't have been ignored, I guarantee. I tend to go into the other rooms and find just a few people to talk with, that way the conversation is richer and doesn't jump so much. You get to know people. The lounge is fun, you just gotta jump in it like a pool and tag onto any convo you see going.

The forum is a good place to meet friends too. Check out the miscellaneous page for all the games. We have too much fun lol

I'm glad you're here!