HELLO I have the Best Recipe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
2---CUPS OF LOVE, A big scoop of laughter, A spoonful of forgiveness A Dash of Faith and a pinch of hope, Sweeten with PATIENCE, top with KINDNESS, OK EAT UP. MMMMMM

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
My kiddos learned at a young age that the secret ingredient in all mommies cooking is.........
LOVE

K

KlND

Hallelujah 777!

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
Hallelujah 777!
I 'M PRAYING FOR HER, SHE HAS SUCH A GREAT VOICE, I PRAY THAT JESUS COME IN TO HER LIFE, SAVE HER ,HEAL HER, SHE HAS A WOUNDERFUL TALENT, IN JESUS NAME,