Hello Im Charissa

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BIbitapa

Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooo
, How are you??? I am Charissa, a Surinamese student in France
I 'd like to share more with other christians , everything that can help growing spiritualy.
I hope I'll come to know more of you better, I 'll be glad to chat with serious christians that love the Lord.
Be blessed and Happy New Year too!!!
:)

I

iliveforHim

Hi Charissa,

Welcome!! I'm hoping to meet new people too...

I'm glad you're here! :)

Ingrid

B

BIbitapa

Hi Ingrid

Hello Ingrid , nice to meet you, you're the fisrt person I meet on this chat, So I hope you're fine, I am looking honestly to discuss about my personal spiritual life, don't exactly know if its possible, I need to speak with other christians for advise, encouragement.
:eek:
Hum, Its the first time that I am coming on a christian chat, its really new so It might take a bit before I get use to the site.
Be blessed
Shalom

I

iliveforHim

It's my first time on a Christian Chat Room too! :)

Actually, it's my first time in 5 years in any chat room!! I'm looking to communicate with God-loving people, which is why I chose this place. I just began a thread in the Miscellaneous chat room asking "which sitcom character do you most identify with"...I typed "Rose" from the "Golden Girls"..hee hee...yes, BIbitapa, you have just befriended a geek...

lol

B

BIbitapa

hahaha, lol, okay that is really cool, I read that you're a mom right? How are ur girls? If Im not mistaken...
I am not yet a mom, not yet married but I think to live with the Lord is not a easy road no mather our situation, we all have really good and also hard times, still its the best life to live and the most rejoicing one right!
To you know that in France Its 2 am, But I cant stop thinking about my life with the Lord..
So where are you from Ingrid? Hum is the forum the way we chat with each other? hum You might learn me a lot, Im not a geek at all:: hihihi

I

iliveforHim

Yes, I'm a mom. My kids are older, so I seem to have a lot of time on my hands lately, hence, the chat room adventure.

2 A.M., hu? It's 8:07 here in Ohio...and about 28 degrees cold...I don't like to complain, but man, I can't wait for Spring!!!! Enough snow already!!! :)

I can't think of anything better than hanging out with the Big Guy at 2 A.M. There's no better company...

Is the forum where we chat? I'm so new at this, I don't know where to go! I just go to the chat rooms and hope people will want to chat...should we try the forum together???

If you're game, I'm game...

N

NeedAMiracle

Hi. Im new here too. Just joined yesterday. Feeling a little better already today. I'll have to put a post in the N00B section soon, I guess.

B

BIbitapa

yes here is frozen too

Im indoors and happy to be:
Well lets try it than, lets game!!! but how to do that???? :DIm an ignorant here! ;)

I

iliveforHim

OOOPS, I thnk we're already in the "Forum"...disregard my last msg., Charissa!!!

I

iliveforHim

Hi Needamiracle,

Charissa, you're not any more ignorant than I am...don't feel bad..at least we found someone to chat with!!!

So what's going on, Needamiracle? How are you?

B

BIbitapa

Hi. Im new here too. Just joined yesterday. Feeling a little better already today. I'll have to put a post in the N00B section soon, I guess.
Helloo, nice to meet you, what is the N00B section, you lost me!
;)

B

BIbitapa

ITs kinda funny, at least yes, we are discussing right, lol, I glad I found you, this website and all, I 'll really to stop worry and enjoy!!!!
Ingrid do you know the group Thirdday, Im listenning to there worship album, Its really comforting!
Needamiracle, How are you???

I

iliveforHim

Charissa...did you go to sleep? I'm trying to type to other people, but I'm beginning to see a disturbing trend...no one wants to type back to me...

:(

(I am interesting people!!! I am!!!!)

ahhh well...maybe it's time to get some sleep anyway...

(I'm extremely interesting!!!)

B

BIbitapa

Haha, Im here, I think I will go to bed in 5 minuts, Of course you are interresting, thank u very much for the time you took to chat with me, sleeptight:
You're new friend in Christ
Shalom

I

iliveforHim

LOL, thanks Charissa, we'll chat again soon!!!!

Good night!