hello! im new here! peace!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FollowerofYeshua

hello everyone, im currently in the state of my life where im struggling to become the best person that God wants me to be. i have friends right, but i don't easily open my self deaper to them particularly about my faith, about christianity... because they really don't practice their religion, they just say they follow Christ but eveytime i want to share something about Him...they get uncomfrortable, they rather talk about senseless stuff than sharing the words of Christ. im Trying to enlighten them, to celebrate His words with them... but its hard when they are Christian only by name but not by heart. so hopefully in this place where Christ is the center of everything i can meet new friends and fellow follower of Yeshua! peace and love! God speed everyone!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
FollowerofYeshua hello welcome to christian chat.

R

rayudu

He Humbled himself and became obedient to death.
PRAISE YE LORD,
H R U in JESUSCHRIST

J

jprocks2011

On here, people would be delighted to speak about the lord my friend, and welcome to this website God bless you!