Hello, I'm new my names Danny

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OwnReason4

How's it going everyone :) I'm looking for some friends on here, so hit me up.

J

jesusfreak0016

welcome to CC!! :) I hope u enjoy it here!!! God Bless

S

Searching4somethinglost

Welcome to CC :D don't worry you'll have more friends then you can handle by the end of the week :p

O

OwnReason4

haha, thanks guys. You have a good rest of your days.

I

iliketurtles

heyy welcome to the site! we're glad you're here =)

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Hellllooooo!!
I'm so glad you found our little 'Amen Corner' of the internet = )
Welcome to ChristianChat!
I'm sure you'll have a blessed time on here.
-Scotty

O

OwnReason4

thanks guys, yeah this corner sure is a big one. lol. I love this place. Its definitely abounding in God's glory

Jan 9, 2009
Hi Danny,

A little late here, but welcome to CC. How do you like it here? I hope you have a very blessed day.

G

glory_girL

hy Dany!
welcome to CC,friend!
god bless.

Feb 23, 2009
Hi Danny welcome to CC, my nickname is also Dani. It's nice to meet you, I hope you have a blast on here feel free to send me a friend re4quest I'll gladly accept.

O

OwnReason4

I like this site whiteknight, it's very cool. There are so many God spirited people on here it is amazing. and so humbling.

Aug 10, 2005
WOOOOOHOOOOOO DANNY IN THE HOUSE WHAT WHAT! DANNY IN THE HOUSE! CHYEAH! Welcome Danny! You will never ever be able to leave CC without feeling like no one loves you because GUESS WHAT??? They sooo do! I am one of those people! I tend to love everyone here in CC! But yeah youll be come so addicted that CC becomes the new awesomeness hang out on a friday or saturday night! :) Well YOUVE GOT A FRIEND IN ME SO NO WORRIES MAN! :) <3 <3

- MARLA
PS I promise im not CRAZY not just yet! :) LOL

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Danny, i like that name, its possible i might like you to.