Hello, I'm new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dory3

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Looking for some Christian friends. Going through a difficult time right now and hope to find some encouragement as well as be encouraging to others. Happy Easter! Our Savior Lives!!!

M

Molly71

hey Dory...happy easter

S

See_KING_Truth

Hi dory3, I am also fairly new here and came searching for Christian firends. We all face difficult times, but we do not face them alone, praise the Lord! God will see you thru whatever it may be. Welcome to CC and God Bless!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello dory3 welcome to christian chat.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Dory3, and welcome to Christian Chat. And a belated Happy Resurrection Sunday to you, also. Our Saviour does indeed live, thanks for though encouraging words.

M

marcus79

Hello Dory3,happy easter and sorry to hear your going through a hard time God Bless.

B

buttacup

WELCOME TO CC