Hello my friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EmilioFaith

I am new here at this community. I hope we all can share ideas, about faith and beliefs. I guess I'll start by naming a few facts about me religiously/semipersonal:

1. I was not *active* until I was around 13.

2. I wish to one day change the world.

3. I always try to improve myself for the better.

Knowing that I hope we can all be friends :)

F

faith0723

welcome to cc emiliofaith! :)

E

EmilioFaith

Thank you :)

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
welcome to CC.
I have this doubt in my mind. How do you plan to change the world?

E

EmilioFaith

It's just a dream I wish to pursue. By becoming a role model for someone to look up while spreading the lords name. I promote good morals and I wish to inspire people to do their best in life :)

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
Hmm. So your righteous standing comes from you? it is you who is the model to follow?

E

EmilioFaith

I see where you would think that. Although that is not my intention. It is difficult to explain but I will try my best:

My morals come from my belief of Christianity. Not everyone can find God, Faith, confidence, etc. in themselves. I wish to be the one to bring out the positive in people and encourage them to be the best person they can be. Do I wish to be looked up to? yes. God status? no! I wish to be looked up to as a brother. A brother who motivates, helps, inspires, people to have Faith, God, or confidence. I hope my post is not coming out offensive or selfish, or insulting in any way. It's difficult to explain my goals.

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
I sort of understand where you are coming from. But I will state my view which is based on scripture and experience. Before one can become a functional example to follow, one must first live holy before God. We must live a life that is pleasing only to God, and that is based on the will of God (which is found through His word and in communion with Him alone!) Because we cannot produce good works through our own strength and mental desire, it is only the Holy Spirit who produces fruit that is pleasing to God in the life of any person. If you truly want to make a difference in this world ask the Holy Spirit to take over your life. Do as Jesus did and Jesus said. He said that in order to follow Him we must "Deny ourselves, pick up our cross, and follow Him". We were created to bring Him glory in all that we do, even those things that we do in our own mind.

God Bless you!

B

bebeyesha

welcome faithfull one! grace and peace!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
EmilioFaith hello welcome to christian chat.