Hello, My name is Zalen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

Zalen

Hello, My name is Zalen and I'm hoping that this website will be the solution to a problem of mine.
I am what I call a spiritual atheist, that is to say that I am more concerned about enjoying my life than questioning God and the existence of the universe. When it does come to God and creation however, I tend to take the view of science.
I do not wish to give the impression that I am trying to challenge anyone's system of belief, but I would like to engage in some well-mannered, constructive debate. I feel that this kind of debate helps me redefine the way I see the world for the better, and I feel that it also does the same for the person I am debating with.
Unfortunately the internet is filled with too many angry and hateful people, both atheist and Christian. These people engage in deconstructive debate and when I am finished talking with them I have a bad taste in my mouth.
If i ever offend anyone please tell me, I do not wish to hurt anyone's feelings or hurt anybody's beliefs.
I am hoping that this site will provide me with some kind people who would be willing to share a bit about their religion with me. I look forward to speaking with you!
-Zalen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi Zalen and welcome to cc. I hope you will find what you seek. But no matter where you go there will always be those that will share what is good and what is bad. That is the world. Thats why I believe in Jesus. Because in him I can see all that is good and can be good. Because of this I not only enjoy all that is life but have even more. Because of faith in Jesus the bad cannot defeat or steal the joy from me, or the love I have come to know in Jesus. I dont know what you will decide. I hope you will decide to believe in Jesus. Not because I will recieve anything for myself. But because I know the joy and love that I hope you will know in faith. What ever you choose Ill always be willing to share. Good hunting and God bless. smiles....pickles

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Hi zalen, welcome to the site.

Sharp

May 5, 2009
p.s. Very cool name.

Z

Zalen

Thankyou. It has been my alter-ego name for a long time.