Hello people!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jelzdor

Hey guys, allow me to introduce myself.... Uhm... Just call me Jel! :D I am new, started about... 15 minutes ago.

Anyways, my life so far.... It's... Unpleasant for me really... I'm... Unsure about my faith.. I believe in God but I keep on performing bad acts.. Such as giving into temptation, Lying :S, I've taken out my anger on furniture and other equipment in the house. :/

Also I'm curious about satanism, I explore the websites and occasionally listen to the genre of '' Black metal '' ( for those who are unaware of what Black metal is Black metal is often cryptic and... Vague and evil, often sing about Satan and praising him.) and days later my mind gets violent, I dream about my friends, and.... sometimes me beating them up...

I'm just lost in life, I dunno what to do, or where to go :'( Please people, I don't want the Lord to thrown upon me, I want this guilt taken away from me! I ask you... Please people Pleeeaaassseee Pray! :)

Thanks guys, I really really do appreciate this

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Bro, say this prayer "Lord, I come before you as a sinner who has been running away from, and I ask that you may forgive me of my sin, cleanse my from all unrighteousness. This day I accept you as my Lord and Saviour, the King of my life, I do not want to live a life that does not exalt you, but I want to live every day as worship to you. I surrender my life and all in it to you. Have your way in me. Holy Spirit come into my life and never let me go. In Jesus name. Amen!"
if you need someone to talk to or help you out, you can always send me a message. God bless

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Hey guys, allow me to introduce myself.... Uhm... Just call me Jel! :D I am new, started about... 15 minutes ago.

Anyways, my life so far.... It's... Unpleasant for me really... I'm... Unsure about my faith.. I believe in God but I keep on performing bad acts.. Such as giving into temptation, Lying :S, I've taken out my anger on furniture and other equipment in the house. :/

Also I'm curious about satanism, I explore the websites and occasionally listen to the genre of '' Black metal '' ( for those who are unaware of what Black metal is Black metal is often cryptic and... Vague and evil, often sing about Satan and praising him.) and days later my mind gets violent, I dream about my friends, and.... sometimes me beating them up...

I'm just lost in life, I dunno what to do, or where to go :'( Please people, I don't want the Lord to thrown upon me, I want this guilt taken away from me! I ask you... Please people Pleeeaaassseee Pray! :)

Thanks guys, I really really do appreciate this
If you have bad influences in your life you can focus on replacing them with more godly hobbies or at least neutral ones. lol I just think you have some influences in your life that are.. well.. having a bad influence on you. haha I don't think satanism is a more logical choice than Christianity. So try to remove all of the influences toward accepting God's worst enemy over God and maybe your spiritual life will start to improve a little.

S

shekaniah

Jesus create in him a clean heart and renew a right spirit in him...give him the over- flowing joy of your salvation...cover him with grace...
Fill him with faith, hope and love. Surround him with people who know Jesus and have a faithful heart for You Lord.
Hear his plea and use it to have Your way in him Jesus! In Your Mighty name I pray Amen

Jesus any words from any song he herd that is not pleasing to you Lord...use Your might and power to erase those words from his memory.
Spiritually block anything that would cause him to stumble...Thank you Jesus!!! Amen

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus for all that is His guidence and protection through the Holy Spirit.

God bless.
pickles