Hello people

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 27, 2009
Hello people, I'm Lucas Meireles Paixão. I'm a 22 year-old Brazilian.
Well, I study economics and there is just 1 year left until I graduate. I accepted Jesus Christ as my only Savior and Lord when I was 12. My parents are Chrstian as well, my father is a pastor and my mom is a housewife. Also, I like playing guitar in the Church's band where I live, in a city called Viçosa; my parents live in Belo Horizonte, another city here in Brazil.
So, that's a little about me, see ya people, God bless you all.

S

sabella22

Hey nice to meet you I'm sabella,hey have you heard of this band called vineyard their from brazil to I love their music.iv been trying to learn portuages,I actually had a friend that was from brazil..

Jul 27, 2009
Hey Sabella, yes I know this band, and I also like their music! That's nice thta you've been trying to learn portuguese, if you need some help from me just let me know it, I need help with my english too. God bless you

C

Chris

Fala Lucas, a Paz de Cristo Jesus.
Não preciso me comunicar em inglês contigo, né???...rs
Li que seus pais são pastores, que você faz parte do grupo de louvor de sua igreja, bem bacana.
Você reside em BH??? Tenho parentes lá, minha mão é mineira.
Deixo-lhe um grande abraço e que Deus lhe abençoe!!!
See ya!!!

Jul 27, 2009
Oh Chris, tranquilo? POde ser em português mesmo. Em inglês todos poderiam entender, em portugues só a gente mesmo. Na verdade meus pais que moram aqui, eu moro em viçosa, aonde eu estudo economia. E, na verdade, originalmente todos (minha familia) nascemos em aracaju, Sergipe.
Até mais cara, God bless ya

C

Chris

Legal Lucas, minha mãe é de BH...
Mas assim é o nosso país, nascemos um lugar e logo estamos residindo em outro...
Um grande abraço e Deus abençoe!!!

S

sabella22

Yea that sounds cool are you also learning english?I actually speak two languages english and spanish..but I love lisining to vineyard iv been wanting to go to one of their concerts..but I still need way moor practice on portuages..

Jul 27, 2009
Heyy SAbella, I think we've already talked in the chat, I remember you talking about Vineyard.
So, if you need any help in portuguese I can help you!!
ANd you can help me with my poor english!!
God bless you very much!!
See ya

S

sabella22

Yea shure that sounds great..:D