Hello to everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LaraHugs

I want to introduce myself, and this might be a tad long because I feel compelled to explain to you why I am here. First, I am not a Christian, nor am I not one .... which means, I am a truth seeker, still seeking.

So, if you all don't mind my presence, I just want to hang out for a while, do some observing, maybe flapping my jaws here and there over morning coffee, and hopefully make some new friends.

My main concern, above all else, is I don't want you guys to feel like I am here judging your religious views. Because sometimes I may question you .. and it's not meant to question that you would dare to believe that way ... no,no, not at all .. I would be questioning how you came to that conclusion so I can understand why you think that way. Again, I am a truth seeker, which means I don't take leaps of faith, at least, not easily.

Again ... I'm not here to tell you anything, I'm here to ask a lot so I can find the answers I constantly look for.

Hopefully, you all don't mind me sitting next to you, listening to your testimony

LaraHugs

A

alon

Hi! Lara, How are you doing? This is my first time to be in this christian chat room. And I am glad to have one a friend. Hope everything is ok with you.

D

DanuckInUSA

Welcome and blessings

L

LaraHugs

Thank you for the welcomes :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
LaraHugs, hello welcome to christian chat.

C

choZn

HI.Welcome to CC,LaraHugs.