Hello to everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 23, 2021
My name is Marin, 42 years old. I am from Bulgaria, Europe. Used to live in the US and now I am planning to move back there, just feel happy there. Will be grateful to meet new people, and the best part to find the woman, the only one for me. I am engineer, computer networks, home oriented man. By tradition, for me the woman is master of the home. Greetings and wish you all the best!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Howdy lovelyman and welcome to the forum.

This is more a place to hang out and chat, not so much a place to meet a mate. We have had a few matches in the past... but all the people who came here specifically looking for matches seem to have been disappointed. The only matches I can recall were between people who came here to hang out and chat. o_O

So if you want to meet a girl here, it seems the best way is to post a lot in a lot of conversations.

(On the other hand I post here a lot myself, and I've never met anybody yet... so your mileage may vary.)

Welcome to the forum anyway. Be sure to make a lot of comments in threads.

Aug 23, 2021
Howdy lovelyman and welcome to the forum.

This is more a place to hang out and chat, not so much a place to meet a mate. We have had a few matches in the past... but all the people who came here specifically looking for matches seem to have been disappointed. The only matches I can recall were between people who came here to hang out and chat. o_O

So if you want to meet a girl here, it seems the best way is to post a lot in a lot of conversations.

(On the other hand I post here a lot myself, and I've never met anybody yet... so your mileage may vary.)

Welcome to the forum anyway. Be sure to make a lot of comments in threads.
Good morning Lynx,
thank you for your kind words! I am a very positive person and always believe in the good, it works most of the times :)
I don't speak English very well as you can see, but will try my best.
Have a nice day and let your smile shine

Marin

Aug 23, 2021
Hi! @lovelyman79 Welcome to CC -🤗 I hope you'll like it here 😊

God bless you ❤
Thank you Kireina,

Yes, I like it here. Already spent time to read, almost the whole night. Nice guys here, I like this community and will be more than happy to be able to help or do something good for the community. And for some unknown reason God is always helping me, may be I do not deserve it, but it is what it is.
Have a nice day!
Marin

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
My name is Marin, 42 years old. I am from Bulgaria, Europe. Used to live in the US and now I am planning to move back there, just feel happy there. Will be grateful to meet new people, and the best part to find the woman, the only one for me. I am engineer, computer networks, home oriented man. By tradition, for me the woman is master of the home. Greetings and wish you all the best!
The USA is undergoing many changes for the worse. My neighbor was just talking about getting out of the bank and US dollar like all the foreign gts. I don't know what it's like where you are at, but it's worth considering changing location to a potential war zone. God only knows what will become of it, but that's Who I'd talk to about it. Here's the most important thing any Bulgarian or American should have.

How to Have Life the Bible Way to Heaven

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
wishing you a safe travel here & all blessings to you

Aug 23, 2021
Hello to all good hearts here! Finally I found my password and I am able to write. Hope you guys and girls reading this are on good health and mood, and you are happy! I am in Ocala Florida, but have to leave soon. Met good people here, had chance to learn few words in Spanish too (this make me rich and extremely happy, to be able to touch and feel the culture of South America).
Hugs hugs and hugs!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well now that you found the password... Do keep in touch. :cool: