hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LivingExampleB

hello,
im new to this chat website, but i joined cuz where i live there are not that many christians so i just wanna meet new people to you know talk bout jesus or music or whatever people are up 2 these days im in a band living example band im the guitarist i play guitar and drums ive been a christian since feb. 22nd 2009. people love me im always full of energy so write lol

C

cielochoi

hello, i'm new here too

L

LivingExampleB

well hello are you on chat?

E

eleazar28

thats good to hear bro.. welcome, im also new here. Its good to hear that you've been using your life for God's glory.. Keep on serving him with your gifts and talents..

eleazar;)

Dec 19, 2009
Hi, LivingExampleB. I sing and play guitar at my church. I hope you enjoy CC.

L

lady_redd

Well hello, sugar! I am elated to see this many youths believing, serving and acknowledging God. You guys continue in your walk. Don't give up, stay encouraged no matter what happens. Run to God not away.