Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 23, 2009
Hello I'm not really good with introductions so um My name's Danielle, I'll be twenty five years old on March 19th yay for me! It just means I'm closer to thirty which is five years away, well yeah anyways I have nothing else to say.

H

hersecretrefuge

WELCOME!!!
Glad to have you here, I believe you will truly be blessed in this place!!

I would love to be your first friend. My birthday is in march TOO! heh.

my name is sarah.

Feb 23, 2009
Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure I will so what day in march? mine's the 19th.

A

Ashkuhn

I'm new to this website too! My name is Ashley. My birthday is in March ALSO :).. Mine is the 24th and I will be 21.

Feb 23, 2009
Wow Two new friends, well all have the same birthday or least our birthdays are the same month. It's nice to meet you Ashley.

A

Ashkuhn

=) Nice to meet you too! Do you have any big birthday plans?

Feb 23, 2009
Not really it's mainly just going out to eat with my parents and boyfriend if he's not working which I kind of hope he is cause yeah, to me twenty five is nothing special it's just another age.

Jan 13, 2007
LOL cool my name is also Danielle and my Birthday is March the 29th I will be 24!!!! Welcome!!!! take care and God Bless

Feb 23, 2009
Thanks yeah it seems to be a popular name, cool. three new friends with the same month birthday as me.

Jan 13, 2007
LOL yeah I love my name!!!! Have a great day danielle

J

-JCaroline-

WELCOME!!!!!

Jan 13, 2007
Thanks have a awesome night take care and God Bless

X

xspinningisfun

Wow, I hardly got posts on my "welcome" forum :p
haha, just kidding. it didn't bother me.

but welcome! glad to have you here. i'm new tooooo!
hope to get to know you better :)

Feb 23, 2009
Technically I'm not all that new but thanks anyways,it's nice to make friends on here.

W

walkinthespirit

WElcome! my grandbabies bday is MArch 23 yay for March!

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
DANI!!!! I LURVE YOU!!!!!!!