Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

genxtraspecial

Hello all! My name's Erik. Im currently serving in the US army in Seoul Korea right now. It seems like in a forigen country where you dont speak the language its hard to ask where the bathroom is much less meet good christian people to talk with about life, God, and dificult decisions. I wish to meet some friends on here so i can have some felowship with fellow believers. Most people just want to drink and sin it up over here. So i came on here to say hello and hopefully meet some good people.
-God is love
-Erik

L

littleRay

Hello Erik, I am new here myself. Hope you find what you are searching for.

G

glory_girL

hi all:)
i am a indonesian.
still new member here..
lets make friends,all!:)

Dec 19, 2009
Hi, Erik, welcome to CC. I hope you like it here.

G

G-man

Hi Erik, my name's Grady I think it's cool that you decided not to "sin it up" with the rest of your compadres and I think it'd be cool if we could be friends.

G

goth4god

hullo and welcome! ^_^

I

iliketurtles

hey! i cant imagine how hard it would be to be in your situation. ill pray for you today. i hope the site can be an encourgament to you =)

C

cypress299

Hi Erik,

It is a pleasure to meet you. Welcome! I think you'll really like it hear.

Take care man.

Rick

E

Ellie2010

hello-welcome and thank you for your service to our country-my son is army too-glad you found this site. ~e.