hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

checkinitout

New to this--help?!

T

ThomasBen

hello checkin.. new her also

C

checkinitout

Thanks for responding. What do u think of this so far I usually don't do chat rooms

T

ThomasBen

just found this place yesterday myself

C

checkinitout

R u in phoenix?

T

ThomasBen

no...n.e. ohio

C

checkinitout

I guess we'll figure it out as we go along. It will be 99 here by friday...............

C

checkinitout

small talk not o.k?

T

ThomasBen

still kinda cool here, they have a chat room but to get any1 to talk is anther story, if you want you can chat in real time..

C

checkinitout

Oh I checked out your profile how is the condition hindering your life? I am not familiar with it.

C

checkinitout

If u don't mind me enquiring.............

C

checkinitout

i have a toddler, big words are challenging for me lately...lol