hello....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

phiip

Hello....my name is Acha Changkija newly been registered in CC and I am trying to get connected with the Christian brothers and sisters across the world.

I've been a nominal Christian since birth and never had the knowledge about being a born again Christian until I encountered Jesus Christ in 2007.Today by the GRACE of Christ I am found and saved and I am ardent to do crazy things for Christ.Bless You!

E

enduretotheend

Welcome to CC ,,, Phiip

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Acha Changkija. I hope you enjoy it here.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Hello you.............

P

phiip

Thank everyone 4 ur warm welcome.Bless you all!

P

periksandeep

hello and welcome phiip