Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rasha

Jesus saved me from sin and death amen

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
That gorgeous face looks awesome with a smile. i have faced a similar situation to yours my friend, there are things about me dad that i dont like, but what can i do? God gave him to be my dad, and i have faith that He will change one day, considering that i also was a sinner, and GOD saved me. He can change HIM too.
He has said a lot of harsh things to me, got me angry indeed, deep in thoughts at times. but what i know is that I TRUST GOD, you know. and in order for HIM to change, i can not hate him or be angry at Him, why? because that just slows down keeps my heart heavy and burdened you know that i can not pray because of that.

but what i would say is FORGIVE, no matter what HE did, know this, All men where created for GOOD, but satan has deceived MANY to have them doing Evil things. our fight is not against OUr dads, but the demon and deception inside them. thats why we pray for the LIGHT OF CHRIST to shine in them, because when that does it will change them.

Dont hate Him my sister, some people would say its easier to do that BECAUSE, well its not EASY, because hating them, or unforgiveness just puts them even CLOSER to you, inside your heart. that it will lead to other health issues.

humble your self before GOD, tell Him about this situation. He gave you this trial, and knows you can handle it without getting angry, give everything thats yours, your heart, mind and body to Him, seek Him and draw nigh unto Him daily, HE will help you overcome this, and change HIM in the process.

and i tell you LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS. Love your dad, the more you rebel, the more you hate, the more you get angry, the more He gets worse, because that will be fueling HIM, evil begets more evil, as in you can expect an orange tree to give fruit to mangoes. but when you LOVE, that LOVE will beget more LOVE, if not from HIM then from the FATHER.

this is true, put it into work. GOD BLESS YOU.