Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetGo_LetGod
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LetGo_LetGod

Guest
Hey guys, girls, martians, cats, dogs and whoever else may be reading this! I'm brand new to this website and very interested in you guys, your stories and becoming friends with you guys! I'm 16, 17 in just a few weeks. I am a girl, my name is Chandler and I'm from the U.S. If you guys are interested, I'll share more about me in another blog post! I'm very open about my past and how God has used my struggles to perfect His plan for me. If you guys want to ask any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer! God bless!