Hello :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cloee

Jan 25, 2019
Hello, Indian brothers and sisters :), i am Cloee. I just want to say I love your culture and have been listening to Indian music and been loving Indian movies for 8 years. I never met an Indian Christian and I would love to get to know you all and your beliefs :).

J

jbrooks5912

Hi well i am roughly 70 percent cherokee and my beliefs is in the method of baptist. I believe the Bible i do not discredit it. My gma and some others in family were full cherokee. If that counts lol

Joyam

Nov 19, 2018
Hello nice to meet you. I'm Protestant Christian. What about you?

J

jbrooks5912

Baptist

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
I am from India

great to know your love for us

R-Sunny

Jan 28, 2017
Hello, Indian brothers and sisters :), i am Cloee. I just want to say I love your culture and have been listening to Indian music and been loving Indian movies for 8 years. I never met an Indian Christian and I would love to get to know you all and your beliefs :).
which music you like most

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018

I am 1/2 Karuk. I'm nondenominational, I guess.