Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MunkyBeans

I'm Regina and i'm from tempe,az I'm 22 about to be 23 I was raised Christian but i truly didn't find my faith until my teen years and even now i struggle with my bad habits and decisions. I'm reaching out right now because i have no friends anymore because i've come to realize all they do is instigate me into being a bad person. Non of my friends are Christian's not one of them believes in anything but a" high power". My husband is a Christian but his faith is lukewarm. he doesn't like singing or rejoicing or even praying out loud. He wants to try he's willing to try new things but we dont have any motivation. I've signed up on Christian Chat to meet others like me who believe in what i believe and who know how hard it is to make good friends in the real world today.

Gina

Feb 2, 2010
Hello and welcome to CC! Its a pleasure meeting you!

M

MunkyBeans

Thanks! im excited to be here

J

jimmydiggs

Hell, welcome to CC MunkyBeans.

F

Fierflie

Hiya MunkyBeans and welcome to CC. It really is a great site, and at moment most of the great stuff here is down due to meltdown, they are slowly getting it up again including chat rooms, Yay,

I am sure this place will welcome you with warm hearts, and help you in your faith, and as ours grows and our husband sees you rejoice and sing, I'm sure he will too,, its happening to me Ya

God is Good,

G

Goofy777

You have one christian friend... ME :D
Welcome!!!

M

MunkyBeans

suweet! i could use all the Christian support i can get! I cant wait till the chat is back up!

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
C. S. Lewis

W

wyldkat

Hello And welcome to CC MunkyBeans. I too know what it is like to struggle with the worldly issues. I have no friends in my real life either that are Christian. And have been left alone since I started going back to church by those worldly friends I did have. So in a way I know what you are going through.

M

MunkyBeans

The minute i told my friends i was changing for the better i stopped hearing from them. they dont want a healthy christ loving girl. they want a partier who drinks and smokes and makes a a** of herself. I've lost 30lbs since i found Christ for the 3rd time in my life. ive become more healthy in spirit and life and No One wants this for me. Misery loves company, the devil knows how to make us falter.

W

wyldkat

You are right. The enemy needs us to mess up so he has rights into our life. Thank God He is always there when we need to "find" him over and over. I'm glad Jesus took the sins from our lives before we were even thought of and that through His blood we have been healed an can go back for forgiveness no matter how bad or how many times we mess up.

M

MunkyBeans

So True! ive been to the dark side and i did not want to stay there! man it was ugly. but jesus has showed me that with christ the grass is greener on the other side. seriously i just wish i could find a church that i fit in at. so far i havent found one that makes me feel Home.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
MunkyBeans welcome to Christian chat.

M

MunkyBeans

Thank you!! im glad to be here