Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Born_again1090

Hello brothers and sisters, I would like to say that as of yesterday I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I've been on the fence with this for quite some time, but could never deny the tremendous feeling of God tugging on my heart, mind, and soul.

I feel absolutely amazing right now. My depression, suicidal thoughts, anger issues, pessimistic outlook on life, and every other negative aspect has changed literally over night. I look forward to serving our God for the rest of my life.

Cheers,

Kevin

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Born_again1090 Hi that's wonderful that you accepted Christ i hope you enjoy christian chat.

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Hi Born_again1090! Welcome to the family of God and welcome to ChristianChat! I hope you are as blessed by this site as I have been. You should post your testimony in the Testimony forums. I would love to read it someday! God bless you! -Scotty

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Praise God! Welcome to Christian chat and am happy to hear that. May this site bring you even closer to our God. God bless

J

john1verse1

Welcome Born_again 1090

Born_again 1090 there are only 2 emotions love and fear. Love all the positve emotions. Fear all the negative emotions.
Walk in Love! Walk towards the Light. As u walk towards the Light(Love) then fear cannot exist.Try to get ivolved in somethig at church to break that isolation.Here's a whorship music video link that's very uplifting YouTube - Hillsong Music - How Great is our God Watch and turn up the volume and raise your hands. pm me if u want.

F

Forgiven66

Hello brothers and sisters, I would like to say that as of yesterday I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I've been on the fence with this for quite some time, but could never deny the tremendous feeling of God tugging on my heart, mind, and soul.

I feel absolutely amazing right now. My depression, suicidal thoughts, anger issues, pessimistic outlook on life, and every other negative aspect has changed literally over night. I look forward to serving our God for the rest of my life.

Cheers,

Kevin
Praise God and hello and welcome to CC, Kevin. That is wonderful news, if my math is right you accepted Christ on April 1st, that is the same day I accepted Christ 28 years ago.