hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

turtledov

hello im new here would like to get to know some people and get some nice friends :)

T

Tobby17

WELCOME TO CC :)

T

turtledov

thank you i like it here everyone is nice :)

Jara

Jul 15, 2011
Shalom to you sister! God's blessings to you :)

Jara

Jul 15, 2011
Brother I added you as a friend earlier as i was confused ..I meant to add Brother David and when I clicked on the link in the forum it went to you and I just clicked become friends...we can still be friends...lol..but I dont usually befriend people I havent at least spoke with...so I just thought I would explain it to you in case you were scratching your head as to why this Canuck was wanting to be friends...and withdrew the request..lol...Shalom Brother :)

S

shekaniah

welcome, may god bless you here.

P

Phoenix

Hey there turtledov! LOVE the name!!! Welcome to CC, this is truly an amazing site! I am still somewhat new and I have met so many wonderful people here. Been able to share my testimony and have gotten such encouragement through some rough times! This site is truly a God send!!! I pray you find it to be the same for you as well!!! You take care and if you have any questions then feel free to ask! God bless sister!