Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kring

Helloo guys, am new here! Show some love for new friends! :cool:

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC. May God bless you with many friends here.

A

AgeofKnowledge

hi Kring! Welcome to Christian Chat!

P

Phoenix

Hey Kring! welcome to CC!!! This is a great site for making new and lasting friendships!! I look forward to seeing you around! God bless!!!

O

ORW1988

Hello Kring, Welcome to CC! God bless you and your time with us on here.

B

Buck

Hello:this is my first time at any chat room I am even new to this computer business.I am a Christian and because that means different things to different people I will say that I was Born Again in 1967.I believe there is only one way to be Saved(ie Born Again)Salvation is not in a creed or in a church or in an act-Salvation is in a Person,Jesus Christ.Good works cannot save-our good works before God are as filthy rags so the only way to come to God is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and Salvation depends 100 & on what Jesus did 2000 years ago.John 14:6.Salvation is 100 % grace Ephesians 2:8,Titus 3:5,Romans 5:1,Acts 16:31,Romans 10:9 & 10,Romans 3:28
God bless all.God loves all no matter who they are or what they have done-it is God that loves us.The Bible tells us so.