Hello :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MissAlicia7

Hi, just found this today...seems kind of interesting!

J

JOEL_PR

Hello Alicia I am new at this. I live in Puerto Rico and I'm interested in making new american friends to practice my english. Would you be my friend? Thanks in advance and GOD BLESS YOU!

Last edited:
M

missy2shoes

Why hello MissAlicia ;)......welcome ta CC :D

M

MissAlicia7

Thank you! :) I'm originally from California but currently living in Virginia.

E

edwinraj

hai how r u

A

A_Fire_Inside

Welcome Alicia!:) Wow! California to Virginia is a big step. How are you adjusting?

M

MissAlicia7

Well...since I have been here 3 yrs for college and just graduated...and took a job here. I go home once or twice a year to Cali though!

C

cacordell1

nice to meet you. hope you have some fun.

A

Aliciaforjesus

Hello, Miss Alica

I am AliciaforJesus and I use to live back east in Maryland, and Virginia, and now I live in California!

W

WENSPI

NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE, WELCOME TO CHRISTIANCHAT :D

A

Alejandrox

welcome and God bless you ;)...