hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RickyD

Hi all, My name is Ricky, I Am 34, male and happily married. I recently came back to god after quite a long spell of being away. I confessed my sins, asked for forgiveness and accepted christ as my savior last monday, and was baptised last sunday. I feel my life has made 180 degree turn around since then. It is impossible for me to put into words how I feel now. Now I just want to talk to other people who know how I feel and spread the good news!! :)

M

missy2shoes

whoooaaaaa that's awesome!!!!.....

R

RickyD

Thanks for the good words!! I see the Aussie flag. Can I safely assume that is your country of origin? lol

M

missy2shoes

yup hahaha I iz an Aussie ;)

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Wonderful news there Ricky!! Welcome to CC....hope you enjoy it here. :)

R

RickyD

Thanks Grace. I already love it here. And Missy, I have always loved Australia. Never been, but hope to visit some day. :)

M

missy2shoes

ohhhhh I love my country..........lots of great places to see if ya ever do get to venture down here ;)