HELLO??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 8, 2011
just wanna ask guyss if there is a blocking system here? and also just wanna ask if it is possible to delete your own account here in christianchat?...

U

Ugly

There is a ignore feature for the forums. Hit 'Control Panel' at the top left, then on the left side you'll see 'Edit Ignore List'. This only blocks the user in the forum, and i believe it stops them from sending CCmail as well. But it does not block them in the Chat Rooms.

You can't delete your own account, you have to contact a moderator for that.

If you're deleting your account, why do you need to block anyone?

Jun 8, 2011
actually ,. i'm not deleting my own account and i'm not trying to block someone,. i really got confused regarding with my problem with this,. i have a friend and i know her exact nickname here in christianchat, we used to talked several times then tomorrow came ,. i just wanna search her name and send an email but unfortunately she's gone don't know why i couldn't search her in my friend's list i really couldn't even ,., and i believe i didn't do anything wrong for her to get upset and block me or something......

W

wwjd_kilden

they don't disappear just because you block them. I have a member blocked, I can can still see the outline of their post, just not the content, so I assume you would find her with the serach. Maybe she has not been her for six months and the account got deactivated? I cant imagine blocking someone would lead to the person being blocked not being able to see the one who did the blocking either, that would be very strange.

U

Ugly

I tested this. I put Kilden on ignore :eek: haha. It shows her as blocked here in this thread now, so i did a search for her. She did come up in the search. So Fluppy, if you are blocked, you'll still be able to get your friends account up through the search. So most likely something happened with your friends account. Maybe banned?

Oh yeah, unblocked Kilden now ;)

W

wwjd_kilden

lol :D