Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

How long should christian courtship lasts before marriage?

• 0 to 6 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 months to 1 year

• 2 years +

• Total voters
S

Sarahabc

I a am 25 year old unmarried female who is saved for approximately 14 years. My desire has always been to please the Lord Jesus in every aspect of my life. My favourite scripture verse is taken from Proverbs 19:21 "Many are the plans in a man's heart but it's the Lord's purpose that prevails." I enjoy witnessing to others about Christ and traveling as well. I look forward to meeting believers who share my passion in living for Jesus. I am also open to learn from these folks as well.

The Lord bless you all!

A

ANewCreature

Hello Sarahabc welcome to cc and the Kingdom of God enjoy the site and ur walk with Christ....God bless u my sister:D

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Hi Sarahabc!

B

Bunnyxkitty

Hey ^^ welcome here

S

Stephanie

Courting is with the understanding of marriage. If you've decided you want to marry someone it shouldn't take more than 6 months before an engagement is announced.