Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kute

Hello, my name is Crisha. I joined this chatroom because i'm really shy, and im not good at making friends and thats something i believe i need. So im hoping my Gods grace i'll be able to make a few. Im hoping my wont let my timidness get the best of me.

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hi Crisha and welcome to CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is nice to have another shy girl on the site. You should see me when i'm shy. It's a good thing no one sees when I blush....lol. Hope you enjoy the site and i'm the first to say....I will be ur friend.

God Bless!!!

Feb 23, 2009
Hello Crisha welcome to Christian Chat. Com my name's Danielle, I hope you makes lots of friends on here everyone is quite friendly around here so take a look at the chat members list, I'm sure there's plenty of people that will add you as a friend.