Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sissa

I really like to make new friends here (from anywhere in the world)...
may GOD bless you [FONT=&quot]![/FONT]:)

Feb 23, 2009
Hello, welcome to Christian chat.com my name's Danielle, your more then welcome to add me as a friend also feel free to browse the members list I'm sure there's plenty of people that would love to be you friend. I also hope to see you around the forums, in the various Chat rooms here at CC things can get pretty crazy at times but everyone's quite friendly. I'm one of the crazies myself but can be quite Mellow when I need to be, I hope to see you around sometime soon.

Sharp

May 5, 2009
hi Sissa, how are you

J

jhesmack

Count me in ! lol Welcome to CC

S

sissa

thank you:)
may GOD bless you every day :]

S

stewart858

Hi,
I would love to be friends with any God loving person!
Want to chat?

lila_advin07

Dec 2, 2009
Hello stewart,

Thanks for the message.
Looking forward to exchanging messages with u.:)

S

sissa

thank you Stewart

:]

may GOD bless your life and all your family
!

yes, we can to talk :]

see you soon