Hello :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AliKat

Hi my name is Ali. I am 21, single.

I have been a christian since 1999 but strayed away for a long time. There was about a year or so of my life I thought I maybe an atheist.There was a lot going on in my life and I had some friends that were leading me astray. But it was a fleeting thought. I am now stronger in my faith than I ever.

I have been feeling alone, since I went to college. I was having trouble finding other Christians. I find it very important to surround yourself with others that share the same beliefs as you and I was not able to make meaningful friendships in college. So that's what brought me here!

I enjoy, serving God, reading, painting, spending time with my family, and teaching sunday school ( I teach ages 9-12). I love the outdoors! I live in a very small town, on a farm. So there isn't much to do but I like just being outside and enoying God's beautiful creation. That's about it, just wanted to say Hi. I hope I can make some friends here and look forward to talking with fellow christians.

God belss!
Ali :)

D

dannychedid

You are so welcome here :). Hope you make friends sooner than later. You will find lovely persons here.

A

AliKat

Thank you, I have been reading through everything and everyone seems very nice. I think I will make friends fast!

I

ibchacha

Hello. I'm new too. I hope to get used to it soon.

D

dannychedid

Welcome you too. :)

C

Cako53

Welcome both of you. May your stay here be blessed.