HELP HELP HELP!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BeauBLESSED

your right whoever you are.. I WAS SOOOOOOO ANGRY WHEN I WROTE THAT I THOUGHT SHE WAS A NICE PERSON!!! :rolleyes:
The name's Beau. Remember it! ;) Especially if you plan on saying ANYTHING mean to my friend Meganne again.

M

MeganneCheers

Thank yooh Beauuuu :]
Lovelovelove yooh.
& my friend is not oraange.
It;s called a TAAN :]

Jan 1, 2010
The maximum number of pictures that can be uploaded in a single album is 30.
So, if you have reached the 30 mark, the 'Upload Photos' button disappears.
In order to upload more pictures, you need to create a new album and put them in the new one.

--

B

BeauBLESSED

Whatever you say boy-o.

The maximum number of pictures that can be uploaded in a single album is 30.
So, if you have reached the 30 mark, the 'Upload Photos' button disappears.
In order to upload more pictures, you need to create a new album and put them in the new one.

--
Orrrrr, Meggy, this could be the situation... do YOU have 30 photos in your albums, which may I add, are OUTSTANDINGLY FABULOUSLY UNIQUE??

Dec 12, 2009
Dont worry .. Beaublessed*

Your appected & loved

;P

Dec 12, 2009
And why Not!

Oh and btw .. Love the hat :)

M

MeganneCheers

I donot haave 30 pictures.
The problem was "fixed", but I just don't seeee it....

B

BeauBLESSED

I donot haave 30 pictures.
The problem was "fixed", but I just don't seeee it....
That's... confusing! I wish I could help some more but it's beyond me...
I talked to Holly too. Hopefully she'll leave you alone... and that she'll stay out of the TEENS room, that creeper!

M

MeganneCheers

hahahaa :]
What'd yooh saay to her?
PM me about it and YEAH.
Whuut is she doing looking at my pictures anyway?
Buh.