Help! I forgot how to enter Christian Chat!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
There is the Tech Forum where you could post your question. If you mean the live chat app, the last I heard they are trying to renovate it. Most of us hang out here in the Forums.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I don't know where the button/link is to enter Christian Chat. I can't seem to find it. Help! Suggestions?
welcome to cc lol knock and the door shall be opened 😊

Ill pray you'll remember soon 😊. It happen to us all, sometimes I don't remember anything untill I've had a coffee or two ☕ then all of sudden my lights switch on 😍

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
welcome to cc lol knock and the door shall be opened 😊

Ill pray you'll remember soon 😊. It happen to us all, sometimes I don't remember anything untill I've had a coffee or two ☕ then all of sudden my lights switch on 😍
Not likely he'll remember. Chances are he was on the site years ago when the chats were Flash based, thus did not require a separate download. You could enter it right from the site.

Jacobd

May 31, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas
bit.ly
Not likely he'll remember. Chances are he was on the site years ago when the chats were Flash based, thus did not require a separate download. You could enter it right from the site.
You are right Subhumanoidal. The site has been renovated and there is no button that says "Enter Chat" So I am a bit disoriented. I have looked and haven't found it yet. Where is the button to enter Christian Chat? Please let me know. Thank you.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
You are right Subhumanoidal. The site has been renovated and there is no button that says "Enter Chat" So I am a bit disoriented. I have looked and haven't found it yet. Where is the button to enter Christian Chat? Please let me know. Thank you.
At the top of the site, on the front page, the first subforum says Christian Chat App For Android.
The second post has a link I believe. But it's years old. And takes a lot of work to try and get working, from what I hear. Officially there is no link as the app is no longer updated and hasn't been for a few years. So how well it runs, even if you get it installed, can't be guaranteed.

S

SanderB

A Christian who loves to live in nature.
Hopefully you are Christian who enjoys the outdoors, and not one who carries out the other definition. :) The most accurate word for an environmentalist would be a naturalist, or someone who enjoys the outdoors. The other term means something else, like what some folks wear near certain remote lakes in the US and abroad.