D
DawnIs12
Guest
Hello, I just joined the site hoping for some solid council. My husband and I have been married for many years. We had the best marriage of anyone I'd ever known. We both love, belong to, and follow Jesus. I'm shocked that this has happened. A few years ago we had been through one tragic event that seemed to be followed by another. We have adopted children, but the last teenage girl that's come into the home has been difficult. She chases after my husband, openly has said she wants us to divorce, constantly disobeys me, and smarts off and not only has my husband not been there to help me, he yells at me if anything happens. I'm trying to be a good mom, but it's hard when he lets her get by with everything and has only turned on me. He treats me so bad in front of her, and I think it makes her worse in how she acts toward me. He's even in front of her said he's quit caring about me and wants a divorce. It's humiliating. When I've told him if a divorce is what he wants ok, he says he doesn't want one just peace. The problem is he seems to think I'm the cause of trouble, but I haven't started or wanted any of this. It all just continues, and I'm so sick of it. I feel silly for staying with him after being treated this way, but know I want to honor God. Please help with any advice.