Help me In my Walk with God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GimmeDatPupppy

hi everyone, I'm new to this site because i'm also a newly born again Christian (praise Jesus!). my name is Zach and i am really looking for someone to talk to to help me in my new walk with Christ. I know this is probably unorthodox but i'd like to talk to someone on the phone. my number is 615 417 7311. i know its not usually safe to put that kind of info out there on the internet but i feel like mostly everyone is trustworthy (at least they should be!) :) thanks a lot for any help you can offer, call anytime if you feel comfortable doing that.

K

kathy

hello!
i'm kathy!
from philippines. hope we become friends.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
Hello; it's a blessing that you have come to the family of God through Christ Jesus, and I will be glad to assist you in this walk of true life. I pray you will receive all the wisdom, knowledge and understanding you need That God is so willing to freely give. I will invite you as a friend and we can go from there. I do nothing without praying to God first. I want you to have what ever God tell me to give that he has put in me,
keep your heart and mind stay on him and I pray you trust no one but the Holy Spirit to teach you. no matter who is speaking know that it is God that speaketh through them, therefore; you can't go wrong. and God won't let you. be strong in the Lord and the power of his might.

God bless you and all whom you love; with his over flowing love and mercy and his grace that will keep you