HELP ME PLEASE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hlu4ff

Hi
Before you're going to read this please don't look at my bad English. I want to ask you is it normal when you are scared for your dad?? I am. I always think he's going to hurt me or something. Could you help me please?? I don't know what I have to do!!
Please give me good ideas or help me!!
Thanks

H

hlu4ff

Thanks for an dutch article!!

Nov 26, 2012
Pray about it. And if he attempts to harm you, run, and find help. You don't want to live with regret of being harmed by him. It is the last thing on earth you want to have happen to you. Letting him get the chance makes it even harder on you. You may end up feeling lonely, lost, wanted, angry, confused, and ect... Do your best to find someone to help you where you are. If not, pray to God for help. He will surely hear your calling.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Why do you think he's going to hurt you? Is he a violent man? Some men are just plain grouchy without being violent. Can you go to your mom with your fears?

M

Miakau-chan

I'd advise you to seek help and counseling if your Dad hurts you. Find a pastor or a good Christian friend (you can talk to me if you want) and talk about it.
If your Dad abuses you, you really need to tell someone in an authority like the police.

J

jtc0999

If he does, it is ok to fight back. And when he gets angry with you, respond to him with love and compassion.
provebs 15:1 "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."