Help!! My demons are here for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sprinkles24

Hello guys so as I gt closer to God r he calls me to do something I gt attacked by demons. The attacks are torment and tortue example. If god tells me not to read sonething r eat candy I start to get this urge to do it and ill start thinkn about it all day. Also today I started to smell this demonic funk like rotten eggs r sulphur and soon afrer tht a cop pops up and a weird demon in skin looks at me as if he notice me but I dnt know him. Iam not tripping either thr r millions of others who has experience demonic activity. Im sensing iam being targeted hard because satan wants me for something n the demons r preparing. Its srrange can someone tell me y im being followed r targeted by demons did someons wish this on me ?

Last edited:
C

chuinchoy

You are a child of God. Itshould be the opposit ie demon scared of you NOT you scared of demon. I think you got it all mess up, would suggest you to seek help from your church pastor.

A

Ariel82

why would God tell you not to eat candy or read something? are you sure its God?

neither are forbidden by the BIble. I suggest you pray and read your Bible more. trust in the Lord, cry out to Him

Psalm 118
5 I called on the Lord in distress;
The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place.
6 The Lord is on my side;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
7 The Lord is for me among those who help me;
Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me.
8 It is better to trust in the Lord
Than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in the Lord
Than to put confidence in princes.

10 All nations surrounded me,
But in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.
11 They surrounded me,
Yes, they surrounded me;
But in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.
12 They surrounded me like bees;
They were quenched like a fire of thorns;
For in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.
13 You pushed me violently, that I might fall,
But the Lord helped me.
14 The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.[a]

15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation
Is in the tents of the righteous;
The right hand of the Lord does valiantly.
16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted;
The right hand of the Lord does valiantly.
17 I shall not die, but live,
And declare the works of the Lord.
18 The Lord has chastened me severely,
But He has not given me over to death.

19 Open to me the gates of righteousness;
I will go through them,
And I will praise the Lord.
20 This is the gate of the Lord,
Through which the righteous shall enter.

21 I will praise You,
For You have answered me,
And have become my salvation.

22 The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
23 This was the Lord’s doing;
It is marvelous in our eyes.
24 This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.

S

sprinkles24

For fasting reasons n I keep breaking it due to demonic pressure wen I try to fast someone will gt me upset n ill eat god want to help me but im struggling its hard to fight by yourself. N I dnt think my pastor would help he might laugh at me because ive sinned.

N

Nest

Why would a man of God laugh at your problems, God put him there to take care of his sheep? Christ has died for sin once and for all. Remember, that He fullfilled all the requirements of the Law, God doesnt sweat the small stuff. The problem with most believers is they dont believe Jesus died for their sins and they rely on there own self effort, Just believe in Jesus little sister. Romans 5:19 For just as through one mans disobedience many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of one man the many will be made righteous. Recognize your authority in Jesus The Anointed One (Christ).Listen "Rest" in Christ.

N

Nest

For fasting reasons n I keep breaking it due to demonic pressure wen I try to fast someone will gt me upset n ill eat god want to help me but im struggling its hard to fight by yourself. N I dnt think my pastor would help he might laugh at me because ive sinned.
Remember your flesh is what makes you stop your fasting, dont worry about fasting focus on your relationship with christ first.

J

JcsDscpl

Fasting is very important! Yeshua (Jesus) had fasted for 40 days. But I would not recommend doing fasting for your own satisfaction ( like losing weight or somthing) it will not get you far. But fasting for Him. The only thing I can recommend as far as demons is to tell them to leave in Jesus' name! Say 'by the name of Jesus Christ, leave me saten!' you may have to say it multiple times, if that does not help, then ask another brother/sister to pray with you to make temptations leave you. I have also struggled with fasting, but i learned that when it was for the wrong reasons it wouldnt be successful. And also that having to cook for others makes it extremely difficult! You have to have a very strong willful spirit!

A

Abiding

What do you think Col 1:13 means?

We are supposed to stop any imaginations that exalts itself above
the knowledge of Christ and His finished work.

That includes voices, thoughts...which you are supposed to captivate.
The mind can play tricks on us. We are exhorted to deal with it. Not
fall for it.

Why would you think God would ask you to do something without
giving you the power of His grace to do it. This is an area outside
the written word. You should pray and study this. Then renew your mind and
walk in the simple grace of God.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Hello guys so as I gt closer to God r he calls me to do something I gt attacked by demons. The attacks are torment and tortue example. If god tells me not to read sonething r eat candy I start to get this urge to do it and ill start thinkn about it all day. Also today I started to smell this demonic funk like rotten eggs r sulphur and soon afrer tht a cop pops up and a weird demon in skin looks at me as if he notice me but I dnt know him. Iam not tripping either thr r millions of others who has experience demonic activity. Im sensing iam being targeted hard because satan wants me for something n the demons r preparing. Its srrange can someone tell me y im being followed r targeted by demons did someons wish this on me ?

Call out and ask Yahshua the Messiah to come and Save you.

He can forgive you and make you new.

By his power may you be relieved of this torment.

By his Love may you be lead in the path of Righteousness.

Receive the Holy Spirit that will give you Truth and understanding.

Friend stop trying by "self" and receive your Gift of Salvation that will make you new and strong by the Almighty's Love and protection of his children.

The Good Shepherd awaits you my friend, now call out and answer him knocking at your door.

May 29, 2012
Interesting that no one pointed out that as soon as Jehovah spoke after Jesus was baptized in water, and god spoke where the people heard him. Satan came fast to see what was going on. And right after Jehovah spoke the Holy spirit took Jesus out into the desert so that satan sould tempt him to disobay the father.
Sprinkles24 you may have heard from God and satan came right at you to derail you. There may be a calling in your life wit hfar greater purpost than we all here might now. You failed and didnt fallow directions, dont feel bad for our heavenly father forgives and gives us another opertunity to fallow his orders.
Wonder if the 7x70 per day forgiveness aplies to Jesus forgiving us? Anyways you have heard the voice of God directing you with simple tast, and you came short. (dont take it the wrong way) Now get up dust your self of and start you walk (race) againg. stay focust on his direction and dont beat your self up anymore

Dec 14, 2009
Don't fast, eat well. You need strength and assurance and comfort more than anything right now.

Allow yourself to breathe.

God doesn't expect you to torture yourself and take up more than you can bear.

Remember God is love. And love is patient, and kind.

God loves you.

Dec 14, 2009
Please look after yourself. Call a friend. Make some tea and just allow yourself to relax a little bit.

it's okay to have a break.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

If where you live has objects that invite demons to come in then they are in a place of acceptance and will oppress and do thier intentions of trying to steal kill and destroy, as long as you are in a house that objects and people or family are opening up to these spirits they will target you, fasting if the Lord asks you to is to feast on the presence of Jesus and opening your heart and soul to Him it is a feast of his presence while denying your physical food, it is a time when Jesus will do His work and will in your heart and soul, but it is also dangerous because the spiritual realm is more open and you are more sensitive, if you ask the Lord if it is ok to ask the pastor to pray for you and any others in the church you attend to pray for you while you fast to the Lord that is a help and also ask the Lord daily to put His armour on you each day Eph 6:10 GBYIAA

Feb 17, 2010
This is what I do when I feel the old Cobus trying to break back.... I Immidiately pray, then I start to sing a psalm or the Lord's Prayer.... It is amazing how God comes nearer if I go nearer, and how Satan goes FURTHER!

This is what god says...
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.

J

JerryJones

Perhaps your mind is playing tricks on you, due to lack of nourishment. I would recommend some saturated fat and salt to cure what ails you and perhaps a low amount of carbs. Some even suggest that pure tobacco in the form of cigars and such is also quite beneficial for the mind.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Learn who you are in Yeshua. I have a little pray for you when you feel bad see if you can feel him near as you pray.

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for sending your only begotten son Yeshua to die on the cross to forgive all my sins. And I know all my sins are forgiven to be remembered no more. You have separated them from me as far as the east is from the west. I also forgive myself, Forgetting the past and looking forward to what is ahead in Yeshua. The life I live now is in him the old has passed away. He is the one that justifies and I will not listen to him who condemns. I forgive others who may have hurt me and I bless those who curse me. It is not my righteousness but Yeshua’s righteousness that covers me so that I am blameless before God. I am free from condemnation and have been promised eternal Life . Through him I have been blessed with every Spiritual blessing in the heavenlies. The eveilone cannot touch me, I am victorious, more than a conqueror , I am an over comer through name of Yeshua, the power of his word, his blood and his resurrection. I thank you that you are always with me you are my shield and my rock. You are my Sheppard and I know you and I hear your voice. You lead me in the paths of righteousness and I am not afraid because I know you will not leave me nor forsake me. Lord as I bring all my thoughts into captivity and wash my mind with your Word I am set free and my confidence grows because I learn your way and I am better able to follow you. I daily put on the Armor you have given me in Ephesions 6:12.. When you sent your son to die on the cross he disarmed the principalities of darkness leaving them stripped of all power and made a public spectacle of them the only power they have is through a lie from them that I believe. I choose not to believe them but rest in the power of the truth of your word. Your truth lets me know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me as my faith and trust grows I thank you for protecting me and lifting me back up when I fall. Let me never forget all your tender mercies . Lord let your love rule my life and cast out all fears. I am whole and complete in Yeshua your grace , mercy and love rest on me and so I rest in you. I will not give the evil one a place in my life and as I resist him he must leave. You are the light of my life , you have become my salvation who should I a child of the most high be afraid of no one because I know I am standing on a firm foundation. Storms may come but they help me grow, give me hope and cause me to glorify you when I see your purpose and what you have brought me through. I will always praise you for who you are but also who you have help me to become as I yield to you. Through faith I know You will always make a way in all my trials and tribulations as I trust in you. Thank you lord for life , love , hope , kindness but most of all that you reveal yourself to me. In Yeshua’s holy name I pray amen.

Praying for you

S

Shaije

Learn who you are in Yeshua. I have a little pray for you when you feel bad see if you can feel him near as you pray.

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for sending your only begotten son Yeshua to die on the cross to forgive all my sins. And I know all my sins are forgiven to be remembered no more. You have separated them from me as far as the east is from the west. I also forgive myself, Forgetting the past and looking forward to what is ahead in Yeshua. The life I live now is in him the old has passed away. He is the one that justifies and I will not listen to him who condemns. I forgive others who may have hurt me and I bless those who curse me. It is not my righteousness but Yeshua’s righteousness that covers me so that I am blameless before God. I am free from condemnation and have been promised eternal Life . Through him I have been blessed with every Spiritual blessing in the heavenlies. The eveilone cannot touch me, I am victorious, more than a conqueror , I am an over comer through name of Yeshua, the power of his word, his blood and his resurrection. I thank you that you are always with me you are my shield and my rock. You are my Sheppard and I know you and I hear your voice. You lead me in the paths of righteousness and I am not afraid because I know you will not leave me nor forsake me. Lord as I bring all my thoughts into captivity and wash my mind with your Word I am set free and my confidence grows because I learn your way and I am better able to follow you. I daily put on the Armor you have given me in Ephesions 6:12.. When you sent your son to die on the cross he disarmed the principalities of darkness leaving them stripped of all power and made a public spectacle of them the only power they have is through a lie from them that I believe. I choose not to believe them but rest in the power of the truth of your word. Your truth lets me know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me as my faith and trust grows I thank you for protecting me and lifting me back up when I fall. Let me never forget all your tender mercies . Lord let your love rule my life and cast out all fears. I am whole and complete in Yeshua your grace , mercy and love rest on me and so I rest in you. I will not give the evil one a place in my life and as I resist him he must leave. You are the light of my life , you have become my salvation who should I a child of the most high be afraid of no one because I know I am standing on a firm foundation. Storms may come but they help me grow, give me hope and cause me to glorify you when I see your purpose and what you have brought me through. I will always praise you for who you are but also who you have help me to become as I yield to you. Through faith I know You will always make a way in all my trials and tribulations as I trust in you. Thank you lord for life , love , hope , kindness but most of all that you reveal yourself to me. In Yeshua’s holy name I pray amen.

Praying for you
Awesome!!!!!

T

TAZorek

Look how long Jesus fasted and the Devil himself came to him. How well do you know God's word? Jesus new every trick of the Devil and was able to use scripture to back him down. Can you do that? Fasting is a deeply personal thing that opens the door to all forms of temptation. Hunger can take away your personal health and effect you mentally. If you are fearful that others will laugh at you then it is quite possible that you shouldn't be fasting in the first place. Make a sandwich. God doesn't give brownie points for trying something you aren't prepared for. Have a glass of milk too. :)

Apr 29, 2012
If where you live has objects that invite demons to come in then they are in a place of acceptance and will oppress and do thier intentions of trying to steal kill and destroy, as long as you are in a house that objects and people or family are opening up to these spirits they will target you, fasting if the Lord asks you to is to feast on the presence of Jesus and opening your heart and soul to Him it is a feast of his presence while denying your physical food, it is a time when Jesus will do His work and will in your heart and soul, but it is also dangerous because the spiritual realm is more open and you are more sensitive, if you ask the Lord if it is ok to ask the pastor to pray for you and any others in the church you attend to pray for you while you fast to the Lord that is a help and also ask the Lord daily to put His armour on you each day Eph 6:10 GBYIAA

This is some spot on advice. Certain things can and do invite demonic forces. I keep a constant eye that any such thing does not come into my home. There is no reason to get carried away and go on a witch hunt though. Just ask Jesus to guide you to anything you may have that can provide an open door. Expect your eyes to be fixed or directed to such items.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Heavenly Father,

Praying for you
YCYIAAA
Yeshua Cover You In AgapeArmor Always