Help! My teacher is a suspected terrorist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CIRBaptist

I attend Franklin University based in Columbus OH his hometown. He is my online teacher of HUM 305....I got a bad gut instict as soon as I read our assignements. They seemed anti American and against Christian values.

(Patrick, Poole, Hometown Jihad: Getting by With a Little Help from His (Terrorist) Friends, 2007, http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=27116)

This is my teacher for my new class starting Nov. 10

He is the Vice Chair of CAIR. Council of American Islamic Relations.

They have been indictated by the US Government.
Very disturbing.

I need to be full time.

I emailed the dean and told her how disturbing it is they would hire this guy.

He goes on trial next year

Advice!

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2009
Huh... that is... interesting. I'd wait and see what the Dean says, to see if perhaps you can get transferred to another class.

C

CIRBaptist

Yep I got transfered. She said simply our college "values diversity" and he has been working there for 2 years.

J

jcspartan

He is already monitored by the FBI and his email is being tracked by DHLS. You should have no safety worries. As for academics, if a university is going to hire him they will hire others like him. Know your faith. Understand all professors are people with their own views. Sometimes education means having more facts and opinions to back up wrong ideas.

still the classes I learned the most in were the ones that I had to deal with a professor that I did not agree with.

S

songster

If there is sufficient evidence to substantiate what you're saying, and this is common knowledge among your peers, there is considerable power in numbers. Emailing, conventional mailings, contacting other students, organizing meetings and possibly creating a petition, then alerting at least one News station and/or Newspaper, to your efforts, could have a tremendous impact.

One thing that individuals, who practice belief systems which advocate violence do not want, is too much exposure. You would be within your legal rights to do so. I would suggest maintaining anonymity to protect yourself and your family. Collecting documentation of suspected terroristic rhetoric might also be helpful to you, if placed in the right hands.

Apart from this, if you're not the type of individual to undertake all of this, I would simply fulfill my educational obligations and graduate peacefully, or transfer.

Last edited: