Help needed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shankar

I have never chatted on CC. I need to set up my hardware accordingly. Let me see if Shankar and I can set up a time when we are both online. I'm online mostly after 11 pm India time.

Shankar, Do let me know the time when you are online regularly. Alternatively, if you can let me know where in TN you live, I may be able to suggest a church nearby.
I stay at Chennai.

stefen

Jun 14, 2013
Dear Brother..!

You don't need to worry about black magic / evil spirits more.. Its power is zero in front of our God. Its just nothing before Jesus.. It has to flew away. There is no choice for it.

So, nothing to worry.. You will be healed.

You came to right place. We will definitely see a testimony of yours in this forum soon.

O

overcomer2

this is a demon. you have fear of it. Fear God instead. Are you a Christian? I will assume you are. Be Baptized, read your Bible, renew your mind.

Jul 5, 2012
Greetings,
Can anyone please suggest me an exorcist in India? I have a problem related to spirit &/ black magic. Don't ask me to explain it but I have gotten it ascertained by 2 local pastors(in Chennai) but they couldn't relieve me of it. Thanks in advance :)
"If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored: If you remove wickedness far from your tent" (Job, 22:23)
"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" (James 4:7)

S

Shankar

this is a demon. you have fear of it. Fear God instead. Are you a Christian? I will assume you are. Be Baptized, read your Bible, renew your mind.
No, I ain't a christian.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
No, I ain't a christian.
Okay, but God the Father of Jesus created all with Son, and does just love you, and is seeking you to just believe that you are loved by God beyond all human beings, as we the people experience many bad experiences. I personally found out that God the creator does care beyond measure and wants us all to care as he does for all others, in love not harming anyone as it is so well known that man is selfish to self and usually only others that are in agreement.
Luke 6:32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world