Help Out?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

soccerboo

Hey hey guys, this just came to me well beleive it or not when i was blowing me nose lol:p

If you teens or anybody need or want ANY question answerd or a help out i would love to help.

Just post you question/help stuff and ill do my best to answer, all in Gods name

FOR HE IS GREAT, JUST and He deserves GLORY!!!!!

A

Aya

i got question & i need help......

S

soccerboo

sure!!, what is your question!!!

K

krma-gurl

ill help too lil sis :)

A

Aya

whell i got more then 1 question....that i need help w/

S

soccerboo

sure aya, what are yor questions?

A

Aya

whell the 1st is more of a how can i deal w/ it
when i was little my dad was is the AF so he was gone a lot till i was about 5 then he stoped,now my dad goes out of state 4 work i have not cn him 4 alomst 4 weeks now me and my sibs r missing him but now im missing him a little more now just coz we have no phone calls or e-mails w/ him.how can i deal?

A

Aya

im not like really sad its just whell i have not cn him in 4 weeks now....

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

Hi Aya! ya know, its o.k. 2 B a little sad with ur father gone! Just remember, ur heauenly Father is ALWAYS with u! & He knows ur needs & wants, & He connects us all! Just pray 2 Him, & u'll feel peace & u'll feel closer 2 ur dad! God bless, hon!

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

No problem, Aya! Hope u cheer up!

S

soccerboo

oops, sorry i was away for a week, no internet!!:p

exactly what brokenandbeutifull said aya!!!

A

Aya

thax
but i gots a nother question....can any1 help?

R

rjb1116

i'll help you if i can aya! :)