Help Requested

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jvb

My past life has been so sinful, it is hard to trust my prayer alone.....
Would you please pray that I am making the right decision as whether to move or not, and if not make a way for me to live and that He will help me provide financially my debts.
I guess I want God to tell me the answer, and I must not have enuff faith....Please pray this minute that He will make it so plain for me.....this day.....
Bless you......

S

shekaniah

I pray God will lead you with His wisdom.
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

Proverbs 3:6 & 7
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

P

psychomom

My past life has been so sinful, it is hard to trust my prayer alone.....
Would you please pray that I am making the right decision as whether to move or not, and if not make a way for me to live and that He will help me provide financially my debts.
I guess I want God to tell me the answer, and I must not have enuff faith....Please pray this minute that He will make it so plain for me.....this day.....
Bless you......
Jvb, absolutely praying for you. :)

I think the whole Bible is full or warnings to us to not trust ourselves.
We condemn ourselves (and sadly sometimes others :( ) for 'lack of faith'.

But if that means we're not having faith in ourselves...yay! :)
And I believe the Lord Himself will care for the faith we have in Him. ♥

I am asking Him, and trusting Him, to make the way clear to you. :)
-ellie

J

Jvb

Thank you both!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying now for you in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless:)
pickles

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Jvb, the Lord has said if we have faith the size of a mustard seed we can move the mountains that hold us back. Then the Lord tells us move in the strength you have. When we move in our faith and strength we have he will do the rest. Wlak by fiath not by sight. The evilone will do all he can to shake your trust in the LORD, but trust that your sins have been washed clean in the Blood of Yeshua. Lrean who you are in Yeshua. The more you lean who you are and stand in it the less the evilone can make you feel like nothing because then the truth is in you.

Praying for you

Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Judges 6:14 The Lord turned to him and said, “Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian’s hand. Am I not sending you?”

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you learn to Trust he that will Strengthen, Guide and Comfort you.

Call out and fall on the Rock that will save you my friend.

Let the Good Shepherd know you want to be found.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

W

wwjd_kilden

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go